Tuesday, March 26, 2013

For my Friends


Tonight was a hard one, I had to say good bye to some of the most amazing girls that I know and love with my whole heart. The day I started beauty school I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I am eternally grateful for that experience because of the people I met while I was there. All of us are so different, unique, and each bring our own personality to the group making it so fun! It has only gotten better since Caitlin and Shelby have gotten married and added to our little group. 


We have had many unique experiences together and none I would trade for anything; sleeping in random parking lots, The Pie, watching "Saturday's Warrior," Apples to Apples at Ihop, late night hair parties, recently, even some weddings, and many other experiences that I probably shouldn't mention, but nonetheless we have the memories imprinted on our hearts. 

Each one of you have taught me something different about life, love and acceptance. We have done many things together and apart, each growing into unique woman, but always there for one another. All 5 of us are going different directions in life and loving it. I know that no matter where we go we will all still be friends. Not very often do you find people that you can not see or talk to in months and still pick up right were you left off, not skipping a beat. We are lucky enough to have that with each other, we have all fought with each other, cried with each other, hurt another's feelings, and picked each other up when the outlooks haven't been the greatest and still remained friends.

I am so grateful to know that no matter where any of us end up now that we are beginning this new chapter of our lives, literally on all corners of the earth, that we have each other. 
I love you all! 
Can't wait to see how much we all grow in the next 18 months!


Caitlin's Wedding

This doesn't even begin to explain our
experiences in hair school!

Olive Garden, Lacey was in Australia, but we all had fun!
That poor waitress!

The traditional Pie visit! Meeting Lacey's
Aussie boy for the first time!

Idaho...




No comments:

Post a Comment